The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone :bigsmile:

I'm a bit unsure as to whether I have a UTI or cystisis? just wondered if anyone had any advice please?

I have been up all night constantly on the loo,it doesn't hurt when I wee but it does hurt when I have finished!..then a few minutes later I feel the need to go again.

there is blood in my urine most times too..not much though.
I did feel feverish but not so much now that I've been taking painkillers.I do have a throbbing headache though.

I have googled my symptoms but seems to be either a UTI or cystitis,so I'm not sure if if it will just clear up on it's own?I did have reoccurring UTI's through my second pregnancy but I was much worse than I am now.

Am I fine to wait until monday to seemy GP? or should I be concerned due to being on the aza/immuran?

I would be very grateful for any advice please?..oh & to top things off my right hip is playing up so I'm hobbling around dragging my right leg :rolleyes:

thanks so much..love karen x

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much for your reply lesley :flowery:

I was advised to go to our local walk in centre and luckily I managed to see a doctor.
turns out I have got a water infection,so I was given antibiotics and I have to send a urine sample off on monday due to there being blood & protein in my water.

Don't think it's anything to worry about though,fingers crossed!

thanks again for your advice lesley :hug:
take care..love karen x

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks lesley!yes I'm glad I went as I usually put these things off :rolleyes: ...good luck with your results :luck: please let us know how you get on!

my hubby & I have just laughed reading these side effects from the antibiotics,apparently they can make you confused :eek: surely I can't become any more confused than normal :lol:

love karen x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.