The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Hazel595
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have spoken to a few other members who say 'We never bother with Valentines day'.........we don't celebrate it........

That is such a shame........

Celebrating Valentines Day is not all about sending a card or buying a present.......it's a day when we can show the person that we live with how much we care about them.......

My hubby for the majority of the time is also my 'carer' and I hate to think what it would be like without him to lean on sometimes.......physically and emotionally.......

Valentines day I will be cooking a special meal and getting dressed up with makeup.....and accessories......OMG....not that sort of accessories lol! :rotfl:

I meant wearing some of the jewellery he has bought me over the years.......we will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary soon :more:

In fact I have bought him a little pressy just to show my appreciation for all he does for me......a CD of the best of Pink Floyd in Concert........ ;)

How and will you be showing your appreciation :)

xxx hazel

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.