TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So part of my trying to get things back on track and life back to some kind of 'normality' is to arrange a reunionwith the girls I went to school with. We sort of bump into each other every now and then and keep in touch sporadically (is that how you spell it?!).
Anyway, I've had a pretty good response so far and just need to sort out the finer details (like a definate date) to make sure as many of us as possible can make it. :hehe:

So you would have thought this would be enough, eh? Oh no, this is me we're talking about....

So, when I was 14, one of my sisters took me to see New Kids On The Block. I've recently found out that they are coming to London so I'm desperately trying to work out how I can get there (I warned you it was a bit sad!) I'm really hoping that they will release dates for a UK tour...:rotfl:

See, my thinking is this - what better way to forget about your troubles than to remember the good old days - catch my drift? Oh, I'm having a lovely time reminicing (I really can't spell!), it's just a shame my body can't keep up with my mind! :lol:

Amanda

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Brilliant idea not sad at all!

Lesley

·
Administrator
10,167 Posts
Hi Amanda,

My husband is always amazed at the smallest things that make me happy. I am glad you are ready to start experiencing life again.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Go for it Amanda, whatever it is, as long as it's not going to land you in goal. There's nothing sad about you at all, totally the opposite.There's nothing like wallowing in happy nostalgia.

All the best
Clare

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hi Amanda,
I think thats really great for you.
I organising it all goes smoothly, i am sure you'll ahve a right giggle and you are right it's nice to wind back the clock a few years.

Take Care Good Luck

Cassie :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts