The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i was wondering if anyone can shed any light on what's happened to me in the last few days. Started feeling really tired and drained on sat nite, so went home and went to bed. Woke up on sunday morning really early, wide awake, but my legs were 'feeling light and floaty' as if they weren't there at all. I know this sounds weird, but i couldn't stand up unaided for any more than 1 min on sunday. I had no energy to do anything. :( Monday wasn't much better, but could walk a little by myself. Its now tuesday, and after taking 2 days off work am feeling much better - can do most things around the house today without total exhaustion. Legs still feel a little light and 'floaty', as if they're not quite there at times. Not really had this feeling before. It coinsides with my period (which is getting the blame for this) but just curious if anyone else has experienced this or similar, or am i a total freak??? :D

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all your advice and reassurance. At least i know I'm not alone!!!! :) I'm going to docs on Monday so i'll tell them all about it, am totally prepared for the response of 'Yeah, you might find that - it's one of the symptoms we can't do anything about' :( but at least i'll have told them
Thanks again
xxx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.