TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just thinking back over my history of flares and I think I have only had one (last year when I had low protein and therefore swelled up and looked like the elephant man!), obviously not including when I was first diagnosed.

Do you call it a flare only when it is big and the kind of thing that would make you take time off work with a docs note or is it something smaller as well like I get 'mild' joint pain when I feeling run down?

Its not very important really but it was just something that i wondered.

x

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Hi Nadiasophia I have been in a flare for 5weeks and it has been the worst pain that i have ever been in.My joints and muscles ankles knees hips rash on my face and neck have been in so much pain.Even to touch my body has been agony this is the longest and worst flare that i have ever been in.And i have also been taken of the plaque because of a high liver count.But i had some pain before i stopped it.So that is my story:lol:Elisabeth

·
Pollianna
485 Posts
If your in a flare I guess you know if that makes sense. Mild joint pain etc, feeling over tired is a good warning tho to take things slower and prevent a flare.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts