TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to the LOST thread?!?:ermm: I was hopeing to get some insight from others or "the others" HAHAHA (all you lost fans will get the pun) as to what happened to all the kids on the island? The first 2 seasons was all about the kids being taken away but now they never talk about the kids or where they went, I'm confused:? or maybe I just have brain fog!!:hehe:
Anyone care to give any insight??:?

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Here it is

http://www.thelupussite.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68532

It is on the first page of the Just for Fun Forum.

Just in case you have the wrong thread age 'cut off' option selected here's what to do.

Go into your UserCP and then select Edit Options.
Scroll down to the bottom and you will see the section called Default Thread Age Cut Off. Select the option 'Show All Threads' from the drop down menu on the right. You can select any number of different variables which will only allow you to view a limited number of threads from say 'last day' 'last week' or 'last month' etc.

Give it a shot and see if thats the problem

Cheers
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JOAN
thank you your link helped me find it and someone answered that question for me when I originally posted it so thank you for your help and taking the time to do so.
I appreciate you!!:flower2:

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
You're very welcome Laura:)

Ironically I just can't stand the programme! :rotfl: I am completely 'lost' when it comes to it. My daughter and her bf are avid fans and every so often she trys to explain to me whats going on. When the glazed look comes over my eyes she gives up :lol:

Cheers
Joan:rose:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts