TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
4,430 Posts
whoopee

Well I am seeing my Rheumy on Valentines Day.. how lucky am I ??
Actually it will be good to catch up and see what delights are in store following my blood and urine tests. I might even be able to talk my husband into taking me out for lunch afterwards....
Sunday I have cajoled my sister to give me a massage.. shes a beauty therapist, as I have read that is good for detoxing the body... she can be a bit heavy handed though if I am too rude to her so will have to be sweet for a while!! :rotfl:
What about you??
XClaire

·
Administrator
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh no :( Hopefully you're hubby will be kind and take you out :) Enjoy the massage!

Going away for the weekend if we can plough our way through the snow! Not been able to get the car off the drive for most of the week.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I hope to visit my four grandkids. due to weather and their busy lives I haven't seen them for two months. they always have great stories for me
and they are my sweet hearts :)

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Valetine's day always falls the week end when we DON'T have the kids, so a swisher than usual restaurant - smashing service, music, excellent menu... hope the snow clears though it's a bit of a drive away!

Other than that, relaxing, sleeping, dog training on Sunday... usual week-end stuff.

Katharine

·
Registered
457 Posts
Ooohh Claire snap. My doc is also my valentine's day treat too!!! :mad:And after all my blood tests I won't be fit for much more than collapsing on the sofa!!!:lol:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hi All,
Well unfortunately we will not be getting out and about for valentines day but we would both prefer what we try to do every Saturday night which is have some nice food and then snuggle up with a good movie.

I really look forward to Saturday nights, every other night revolves around the kids but we try to get the kids off to bed or settled in their rooms and have a bit of quiet time infront the tele.

Probably sounds abit boring to everyone else but with 5 children I really appreciate just this little thing!!

Sunday is kids stuff again, football match and birthday party, doing the laundry etc.

Take Care All

Cassie :)

·
Registered
553 Posts
I just happen to be working. Hopefully I will come home and not have anything to do, but as my husband has been off work all week and has done very little to help me out with trying to de-clutter the house he is in my bad books at the moment!

·
florie
589 Posts
Well valentines day is a special day. It was my dad's birthday and it's my daughter's (30)birthday. Her husband is planning a surprise party for her saturday. I am pushing myself to go.

On sunday we are celebrating my grandson's birthday which is the 12th. But since my daughter's birth is saturday,my grandson's will be sunday at a park.
I have a special weekend coming and even if i can't stay long i will be there for them.

No dinner plans with me and hubby. Remember i have my mom home and have to cook for her and can't leave her alone long. But maybe me and hubby can escape if all goes well even if it's out for an ice-cream sundae...

Happy Valentines Day to all of you........

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Friday night: rodeo!
Saturday afternoon: men's basketball game at University
Saturday night: gymnastics event
Sunday: dog show to meet with breeder of my future dog and learn the ropes
Sunday night: crash hard and sleep a long time

:)

I've not had such a busy weekend in a long time. I hope I make it through not too much worse for the wear.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Driving Son to gigs.
Friend coming for informal Dinner tomorrow.
We have a puppy now. Arrived today, so I will also be having several nervous breakdowns trying to get him and the cats to integrate.
x Lola

1 - 12 of 12 Posts