The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this weird rash. It itches a little bit, but not tremendously. And it's not highly visible, but I can feel it. It's like patches of little tiny bumps. I have a big patch on my neck, and a smaller one under my left eye.

I think... It might be that these were places I missed with sunscreen when I was out for a little while a couple days ago. But I'm not sure.

I'm not super concerned. I would like to know what is up, obviously, but I am more concerned that, if this IS from sun exposure, is it likely that I've done some damage to my organs too?

I'm good at worrying.

·
4,445 Posts
Hiya, on holiday in Dec, in the caribbean I developed a super rash after day 16!! had dropped my factor a little and think that wasn't helpful, you probably have missed some areas and your skin is telling you! It may spread yet, mine went from one little patch to whole body over a week, had to up the steroids to 40mgs for a week and wow was it itchy. My organs were not affected though I did get a urine infection at the same time so probably related... not sure which came first though. Had antibiotics , anti histamines etc added in and I felt fine, my skin just had other ideas.... take care of yourself, others no doubt will have varying experiences to share, I can only tell you my tale!
Claire

·
11,410 Posts
Take pictures of your rash and show them to the doctor.
My rhumey wants to every symptom that has cropped up since I last saw him.

Love,
Lyn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.