The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wavesmile:hi there fellow lupies

hope you all are doing well today. my gosh its sooo hot here again today mid 90s again. i have absolutely NO energy. i thought that you got this way when you are OUT in the sun. but i get this way while i'm in the house with air conditioning. i mite alittle more sensitive i suppose since i'm just about a month behind on my infusion treatments. fortunately i go in for treatment tomorrow, oh and our whacky weather has it rainy and in the 60s the rest of the week. i just hope this isn''t a sign of what summer will be like.

anyway, i'm a bit miserable rite now and just wanted to whine a bit...got any cheese :p:p

hugs and kisses to you all

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Sorry for the cookhouse syndrome. Doubly sorry since I will be "enjoying" something similar in a couple of weeks. Missouri should be very hot; Arizona should be lethal. Why, except for a sick relative, would anyone with a scintilla of intelligence choose to visit Tucson AZ in late May?
Thank God for AC in the car and nuts to gas mileage!
Be cool.
Douglas!

·
11,409 Posts
Hi Spellbinder,

Wow you are already getting the high temps.:eek:
I am not looking forward to summer. I cant function in the heat.

It has been in the 40's and lower 50's F here. It is cold but tolerable.

Hope you cool off soon.:wink2:
Lyn

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Spellbinder,
Welcome to summer lol. Ok I have had my laugh sorry. Yes the heat can make you feel just as bad as the sun and sometimes even worse. By worse, I mean that the fatigue is much much worse with the heat. I have been in the air and sitting down watching TV and sweating like a pig (sorry but there is no nice way to put it). I am not sure of your age but it could be more than the lupus at work. It is a though that you might want to look into if you are getting close to medipause. We are having crazy weather ourselves. We are in the 80's one day and sun shining, the next day we are in the 60's cool wind and rainy cloudy. I love those days only because it is cool and no (I repeat no) sun. I can sleep better when it is cool. I can get warm if I get cold but I can not ever cool down enough even with air. Well for all of us I hope it is a mild summer for us lupies. I do hope that you are feeling well and doing well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts