TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to distract myself from painright now, so forgive the multiple postings. Anyway If you get a chance to go out to eat where do you like to go and what kind of food do they serve?

If we are going casual I like Fraizer's a family owned place that serves great tenderloin sandwiches and yummmy ice cream.

A sit down restaurant, I like Olive Garden (Italian) Or Lone Star (steaks great steakburgers)

How about you? Where do you like to eat?

Karly (the inquizator):explain:

·
Registered
612 Posts
We don't have that many resturants where I live but when I do go out of town I like to eat at TGIF Fridays, Apple Bees, and a fondue place called the Meltiing Pot which I haven't been to in almost 2 yrs.

JEN

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, we have the melting Pot in Indianapolis, about 45 minutes away, I also like the restaurants you mentioned. If it's Pizza though I love Pizza King, toppings right to the very edge of the crust, and cut into squares, I have eaten this kind of pizza since I was a little kid. Karly Man I want pizza.:hehe:

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Well now, I am very lucky on that front. We live in Belgium and the food here is very good, just as good, and oftentimes better, than French food.
Even though we are in the middle of the country we are sourrounded by good restaurants. Good food is a way of life here and going to restaurant could almost be considered a hobby for us :lol:

I'm also lucky enough to be married to a chef (even if he doesn't do that for his living) so, not only do I escape the drudge of cooking every day, but I also get these fabulous meals cooked for me at home.

Katharine

·
Registered
498 Posts
Katharine!you are so jammy being married to a chef!
Going out?what is that?I don't remember!
But if we ever find a babysitter just about anywhere would do.Love a nice curry,japanese,thai or very good english restaurant.Just love food basically:blush:
Does hubby have a good curry recipe..please?:hehe:
Julsie

·
Registered
31 Posts
Know the feeling of trying to distract ones self!!

We have lots of good eating places here in Sussex but I am intolerant to wheat, gluten and dairy so it is a bit of a challenge.

Do like to cook and like to experiment with different ingredients that don't contain the above. Family are never quite sure what I am going to dish up next. Although they seem to like most of it. I think!!!

beanbag

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
We used to go out quite often to a local place called The Coach House, however, since smoking in Illinois is now illegal, we go there every once in a while, but we now go to an resturant next to the gambing boat. Most of the time though we stay at home as I LOVE TO COOK. Not just everyday meals, but some of those you see on shows such as 'Top Chef', 'Iron Chef', etc. My favorite kitchen utensil, my new knife!!! I am also in the process of writing my own cookbook.

Nancy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts