TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!! I have been lucky enough to have a new symptom, my right foot and toes have been twitching, I can see them move thru my socks even, I noticed it a few weeks ago and just kinda thought it was random but now its doing it all the time esp my baby toe and big toe, I mean my baby toe moves and twitches so bad that it looks webbed when it happens, I also feel some throbbing in my foot.

Does anyone else get this? I am at a loss, my doc appt is the 20th so its on my list of things but I would love to hear from anyone that has heard of this or gets this too!!!

Another weird symptom I suppose!!
Thanks for any insight!!:)

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
My first thought is some sort of nerve compression or nerve issue, is there any swelling in your ankle/foot? I've had similar things happen in my hands but not in my feet that I can recall at least...

Sounds like the 20th can't get here fast enough for you!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply, your right the 20th feels very far away!!!!

I don't have swelling in my feet but around my socks I can see possible water retention maybe from the prednisone.

You know whats also weird is that I use to be able to go a long time before needing to urinate, now in the past week or more I am going almost every hour, its seems like from none to too much, my intake of fluids hasn't changed drastically for me to consider that so I am again at a loss!!

Thanks!!

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
:eek:Hi there Laura, that really sounds weird. Is there
any color change of the foot or toes? Is there any
swelling? If you can,(I couldn't) remember back
over the last few days or weeks, did you do anything
that might have hurt slightly at the time, and you just
made nothing of it. Think hard now. Otherwise, I have
not a clue as to what could have caused it. Oh, I just
thought of something else. Were you bitten by an insect?
I am sorry that this is all the help that I can give to you,
but rest it, keep an eye on it, and let us know what you
find out.:wink2::rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts