The Lupus Forum banner

wish me luck!

471 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  elle-co 
#1 ·
hello guys,

just thought i would let you know that as from tonight i am learning to do ballroom dance and latin american dance. lol :rotfl:with my fiance.

just thought i would ask for luck - going to be very funny i am sure and my fiance pulls the most stupid faces when dancing - he has booked this to try and chear me up and so that we can have a good first dance at out wedding in 7 months

oh well - am sure it is going to be full of laughs - will let you kknow how i get on :lol:

chelle

#3 ·
I hope you really enjoy it chelle :) I'm told it is great fun! Unfortunately with the pain in my feet and the rest I'm unlikely to ever find that out :lol:

#10 ·
hello all.

Just thought i would let you all know, ballroom dancing and latin american was so much fun, definately took my mind off all this for a little while. very tired by the end of it but was nice to be doing something with my fiance.

definately recommend trying it, its good as you can go at your own pace and do what you can.

will be on strictly come dancing before i know it. lol i love that show too! have to record it tho a i cant miss x-factor. ha ha ha awful i know

chelle

#11 ·
thats lovely
good to do the take mind off things fun things.
i like x factor.
did bit salsa when dating what isnow hubby.
was fine till had to swap partners.
countrylass

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.