The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
florie
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it sounds like a question of what does she mean by that.Well i do sleep with my jewlery on, a necklac,earings and a ring.

Well the other night i woke out of my sleep to go potty. Still groggy i tried to move my left hand but it was stuck to my face:rotfl: . What i mean by that is i realized my left hand with ring on was stuck in my right ear lobe earing!

I had to walk that way to the bathroom and sit to wee trying to undo this ridiculous situation. I actually felt like an iditiot and somewhat retarded.:shrug:

I finally worked one handed and unclipped the pierce earring out of my ear. Then i was able to unattach the ring from it.:blush2:

Please tell me this has happened to you :)

Hugs, florie:rose:

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Florie!

Em, sorry, but THAT has never happened to me! :lol::lol:

Thanks for the laugh. I could actually picture the scene!

Luv n stuff
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Sorry can't say it has! But thanks for the chuckle today ;)

I do sleep with my wedding ring on and often some earrings too (but only earrings that are extremely small).

Sleep well tonight!

·
Registered
612 Posts
:lol: I bet you won't be wearing jewerly anymore to sleep hehe. I don't sleep in any of my jewerly bc it bothers me and I how I twist and turn at night ; I am afraid that I would break and knock the stone out of my rings and jewerly.

Jen

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thank you soooooo much for that - I am still laughing!!

:rotfl:

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
No Florie, it has not happened to me but ,believe it or not, I once slept with contact lenses . woke up and thought my short sight had cured itself!
x Lola

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Nope, that has never happened to me. And while I was laughing as I read your post, all I could think of, it's a good thing you woke up and didn't tug trying to losen your hand, now that would hurt. That bathroom scene just had to be too funny.

Jude:)

·
Registered
468 Posts
:lol: I can just picture the bathroom scene! I don't wear jewelry because it bugs me, my hands either swell or the bracelet makes me sweat. But, thanks for the good laugh! Karly

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
florie I wish I could be the one to say it HAS happened to me but......sorry it hasn't :)

you poor thing I'm glad you can laugh about it!!!! :lol: & us too!! :hehe:

moral of the story...no jewelry in bed!!!:hehe:

:hug: karen x

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I never sleep with jewellery on - thank goodness you got to the potty in time eh? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Absolutely hilarious!!! though I'm sure it wasn't when half asleep like that in the middle of the night :rotfl:

I don't take my ring or my (small) earings off but I do wear splints on my wrists so that stops me putting my hands anywhere near my ears :lol:

Katharine

·
florie
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you to all who has responed with having a good laugh.

Joandublin :flowery:

Miai :flower2:

Jen79 :pansy:

Peapods :rose:

LolaLola :give_rose:

Jude Mack :flowery:

Karly1964 :thanx:

Karen :posy:

loopy Loo :flowery:

Katharine :luck:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts