TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad:so far i have been waiting 4weeks,yes 4 weeks, to find out the results of my blood tests. rang the rhumys and was told he's is on hols till mon''''''. So my gp has no idea that i was told about my fibro and can't prescribe me any meds till she hears from him.So at the moment i'm using regular pain meds that don't work to well.Still i hope that the letter will soon be sent to the doc's so i can get the treatment i need.

·
Registered
279 Posts
:Hello
must be driving you mad 4 WEEKS:eek: way to long to wait. I now phone up to check myself a week later. ;) As they dont always get round to checking.;) I found out too late :mad: wondered why I felt so sh**** :: My blood tests nov at one hospital.:eek: Went to another hospital for other probs and it was there when they looked up my bloods found my CPR was up 120 think normal is 5ish. luckily put me on antibiotics. It wasnt till Jan that my GP contacted me saying I needed antibiotics :sad:Could have avoided all the pain and feeling dreadful if I had know back in Nov.
Hang in there put it down to experience:calm: we all learn the hard way:lol:
Take care gentle hug

·
11,405 Posts
Hi Red Dragon,

Sorry to read that you have had to wait so long.:hug:
I hope you get it all straightened out next week.

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
I too am Sorry you have had to wait this long. Hopefully it will get sorted next week. I take amtripyline for my Fibro.

Sheila x :)

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
red dragon,
I know that waiting if the hard part, but it is always better to have complete resolutes and a dx, instead of a half done test and a guess. I understand were you are coming from and feel your pain. Doctors are people too and need time off the same as other people and sometimes we loose sight of that in all of our pain. I know that you would like to be on something to help you and it will work the same if it is this week or next. I don't mean to sound like I don't understand or that I don't feel what you are going through as I have been there. I do hope that you get the answers you need and in the future you might ask if resolutes can be sent to all the doctors like dermy, rhuemy, and gp's. That way they all know what is going on and maybe if one does go on holiday than one of the others can at least do something for you till he returns. I hope you are doing well and feel better soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts