TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
yay, fabulous to hear that you are doing so well. Hope the rituxan keeps kicking mean old lupus in the butt.

I am going back in for my next rituxan infusion next week

cheers

raglet

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
That's great news Jen! Yay for Rituxan and it sounds like a good plan for you to have it every 4 months :) That way you can squash those nasty B cells before they wreak havoc.

Congrats on the pay rise, you must be worth it and they must value you as an employee. But then why wouldn't they, in the time you are there you probably acheive far more and give it your all than many other employees.

Thanks for 'donating' your blood, I hope the study reveals some good news for Lupies everywhere.

You go girl, I am so proud of how you have battled this blasted disease!

love
Lily

·
Administrator
10,165 Posts
I am so glad to hear that the genie is back in the bottle. Hopefully the shortened time between infusions will keep it that way.

Enjoy your weekend.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Hi Jen

Its great to hear you are starting to feel good again. However I will miss those chats in 'steroidaland' ;)

Thats just brilliant news about the pay rise! Good for you! I hope you buy yourself something special as a reward.

That study sounds interesting. It will be great to hear the results.

Keep on trucking!

Luv n stuff
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hi Jen,

I can just hear how positive you are and how much better you feel! Long may it continue for you.

Congrats on the pay rise too! Hope you enjoy your weekend.

Lots'a'luv, :foryou:

Pam xxx

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hi jen

That's great news :dancing: I hope you continue to feel good!
It's always good to hear positive news,it gives us hope :wink2::)

take good care
love karen x

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Hi Raglet,

It is great that you are feeling better.. I hope it continues...
I also get retuxan, I have been getting it for about two years now. I think... I have had between fourteen and twenty treatments...
I think you know I have non hodgkins lymphoma and that is why I am getting the treatments, but it has done wonders for my lupus and RA... So it was a double bonus for me... I get treatments every three months...

I hope you feel as good as I do...

Take care

Love Penny

·
11,405 Posts
Hi Jen,

I love reading your post. I am very happy that you are feeling better.:)
It sounds like you are on the right timing now for your med.

:rotfl:Sounds like your family had a nice wet weekend.:wink2:

Take care,
Lyn

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Jen im so glad that your feeling better, i know what you mean when you get the house to your self lol

you just take things easy big hugs Lin xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
congrats on the pay raise! Sounds like you've been doing great work in overwhelming odds.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts