·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well here is my new rescue dog one yr old charlie

·
Registered
108 Posts
He is just too cute. I hope he brings much happiness.

I have 2 dogs, a little fluff ball named Molly and a chow/sheppard mix his name is Bear. I would be so lost without them. They keep me company, make me laugh at how they play together, one being 75 pounds and the other barely weighting 15,(she wins by the way :hehe:), but most of all they give me their love.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Lin,

So sorry to hear that you lost Charlie. He is absolutely adorable. I hope he finds his way back home real soon.

Hugs,

Nutty

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
What a cutie Lin :) I hope you get endless enjoyment from him.

Nutty I think you misunderstood. Lin's cocker spaniel passed away recently and the picture above is of her new dog which is a 'rescue' dog. That right Lin?

Luv n stuff
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
What an adorable dog and how lucky he is to have found you :)

Enjoy him!

Sorry you lost your old cocker spaniel... it is hard to lose a member of the family whether 2 legged or 4.

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
He looks feisty and fun, just like any self respecting terrier should be!!
Katharine

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes thats right joan we lost jack just before xmas eve, charlie as got here through my daughter Lisa, As someone at work was looking for a home for him, as they only had him 2 weeks from the dogs home age one yr, but there other dog didnt like him bless, so he was going back to the dogs home, welllllllllll you know me i couldnt let him go back bless. 3 homes in his little life, the first owners dint want him and they were having a baby

well he's happy now :) Lin xxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Stay Positive
79 Posts
he gorgeous :hehe:

I hope he makes you as happy as hes made me!! :hehe:

Andy

·
Registered
376 Posts
Joandublin;514124 said:
What a cutie Lin :) I hope you get endless enjoyment from him.

Nutty I think you misunderstood. Lin's cocker spaniel passed away recently and the picture above is of her new dog which is a 'rescue' dog. That right Lin?

Luv n stuff
Joan:rose:
Oh, I am so sorry Lin. I didn't catch that from your post. I should have looked for the history.

My apologies.

Nutty

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
AAAwwwww, your new baby is beautiful ! I am so envious that you have him to cuddle.

I am on holiday in Vancouver, and am a 14 hour flight away from my babies at home in New Zealand. I am getting regular updates from my daughter - they LOVE the dog walker. The dog walker borrowed one of my dogs for a photo shoot to promote her business - well Tommy ran around for a while, then thought to heck with this and just tried to get cuddles from the photographer who was lying on his belly on the walkway. Very cute. He is a very handsome boy (golden retriever) and I am sure this is why they choose him.

Give Charlie a cuddle from me - he really is gorgeous!

cheers

raglet

·
11,405 Posts
Hi Lin,
What a handsome dog you have.:) He looks so engeric and ready to play and cuddle.

Have fun with Charlie,
:dog:
Lyn

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Awwwwwww Lin

Charlei is absolutley adorable.I would not be able to take him back to the pound either no way.what a sad life he ahd but what a wonderful life he will have now with someone that is so loving and caring :)like you.Take care of yourself and enjoy charlie.((((((hugs)))))lin sorry you lost your other dog.

Tammy

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Charlie looks like he will keep you on your toes when the weather is great and looks like a wonderful snuggle partner when the weather is chilly!

Nancy

·
Registered
1,640 Posts

Hi Lin,

Have loads of fun with your beautiful Charlie! I know you will..:lol:

Love,
Sandy

·
Registered
28 Posts
Good Looking Dog

:hehe::hehe:

Glad to hear that you saved a dog from the shelter. That is one more animal that won't be put to sleep.

I am sorry to hear that you had to lose Jack to dogie heaven. But I bet you gave him a great long life and lots of love.

I always think after I lost a pet that some how the next one I adopt was sent to me by the one that went to heaven. This way I can think happy thoughts about the new pet and not to sad a ones about the other one.

Here's to many happy and health years with your new family member Charlie:):)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hi Lin!

charlie looks adorable!!! he looks very playful too :wink2: I'm sure he will bring you a lot of pleasure!

take care
love karen x

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Good for you Lin- he is beautiful!!! I hope to get pictures of my babies on here someday!! I love pictures and stories about these animals who bring us so much joy!!!

Hugs,
Becca

1 - 19 of 19 Posts