The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone! I'm new:)
Im in my 40's I have had LUPUS for about 20 years, I'm finanlly doing my research on the matter. I will like to get to know more people that are going through what I am. Feel free to respond

Thanks!:lol:

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
:wavey:Hi Zalenta and :welcome: to this site,

Looking forward to hearing more about you!

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Zalenta and welcome to the forum :)

I'm sure you'll find a wealth of information here as well as a lot of caring, supportive people who do know exactly what living with this disease is like :)

bye for now and hope to hear more from you soon,

Katharine

·
Premium Member
11,410 Posts
Hi Zalenta,

Welcome to the site. :)

You have found a great place for information on lupus and very caring members.

Take care,
Lyn

·
Administrator
10,208 Posts
:wavey: Zalenta,

Thank you for joining us. I am sure your 20 years of experience will be helpful to our members.

Hope to see you in chat someday.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Hi Zalenta,

Wow, after 20 years I am sure you can help some of us here on the board that are newly diagnosed or still learning like myself.

Welcome to a great forum. So glad you joined us and I am sure you will find this place filled with support, laughter, friendships, compassion, understanding, advice and willingness to lend a ear.

I hope to get to know you better. Please join us is the chat room sometime.:wink2:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hi Zalenta

Welcome to this wonderful wonderful group.

Double WOW, 20 yrs living with this condition, I am hoping you have a plethora of tips and tricks to cope with the condition for us newbies (me 3 months).

Again welcome.

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site. It is nice to know there are others out there that have things going on just like you doesn't it? I know that for a long time I felt like I was the only one in the world like this. I am glad you found the site and hope to get to know you better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.